Just starting out? Not sure what you need? Have a look over my modules outlined below. Think of them as starter packs, to help get you thinking about the online possibilities.
When you’re ready to jump in, send me a wave.
I look forward to working with you to make the web a better place.
Jump to a Module:
This startup module is ideal for customers wanting to have their own website presence, but who don’t need to update the details very often. Stable Footing is just what it says on the tin; a starting point for your new domain. This website model suits a range of clients, from […]read more
The Self-Sufficient Business Module puts you in control of your content, so you can update it whenever and however you like. You will get a custom-branded WordPress website, including forms, with training and support inclusive until handover. If you need any extra support or training after handover, it’s just billed […]read more
This module is great for writers, artists and anyone creative who wants to build an online presence and is interested in delving into the wonderful world of blogging. Blog posts can include written essays and stories, photo galleries and journeys, advice columns and link rolls, feature articles and embedded YouTube […]read more
The Next Step
Once you have your online following, and you believe that your business will benefit from branching out further online, I can take you through the steps as you need them.
- buying a domain,
- getting a reliable hosting package to store your website on,
- designing your website to your individual business requirements (not just what everyone else has),
- building (coding) your website, blog or online shop,
- designing and/or coding a responsive layout (to automatically change your website for all sorts of different devices – phones, tablets, desktops, etc),
- help you with writing your content so both humans and search engines can work with it,
- teaching you how to use your website and update your own content (including text, images, videos, links, galleries, podcasts, shop products…etc),
- setting up an online book store for your digital content (e.g., ebooks),
- incorporating a simple paypal gateway for one-off digital purchases,
- configuring a pay-per-view or paid subscription service for your premium, paid content,
- incorporating social media services into the website using seamlessly integrated feeds,
- advertising an online launch party,
- going live,
- and loads more!
Do only that which you want to do, when you are ready to do it. For example, we could start your website out small, with just a couple of pages about your business, and add a blog at a later date, and then a shop even further down the line if you wanted to branch into selling products and generating an income through your website.
Pick and choose what you need
I’m not interested in ripping people off or just getting money for a job and leaving it to you, never to be seen from again. I love coding and I love the web – I want to make awesome websites for awesome people, and I want you to keep wanting to use and improve your entire online presence, not only your website.
I am available for general website support and training over email. If you’re already a client of mine and it’s a simple enough question/answer situation, I will help you out – just ask.
If you’re a friend of a friend, or a new client, due to time and business constraints, I can’t offer my services for free (I’m sorry, but it results in too many people taking advantage of it. If you don’t want to pay for my services, try your luck asking your niece or nephew).
Existing websites (that aren’t mine)
If you have an old website that you simply want updated, send me a wave and let me know what you need. After a look at your site, and its code-base, I’ll be able to provide you with a quote. If it’s cheaper to do so, I’ll just charge my hourly rate.
If you have an existing, old website and want to upgrade it to a new brand, or new CMS, because this will take longer it will be quoted at a flat rate. Again, just ask, and I’ll let you know.