Creating and maintaining an effective online presence is easier and more cost effective than you think, but it is not free.
Whether you know exactly what you want or are musing over the options still, together we can assemble your ideas and make them a (virtual) reality.
During the quoting phase I’ll break everything I propose down into manageable modules, so you know exactly where costs are coming from.
I offer payment plans for customers who can’t manage a single lump-sum payment, when invoicing time comes.
How much will my website cost?
It’s a question I get asked several times on a daily basis, so here is a guide on the kinds of figures I quote:
- $150AUD per unique template design. So if you need a Homepage, Category-type page (to list sub-pages), Article-type page, and Form-type page, you are looking at $600 for design.
- WordPress configuration and custom, bespoke, responsive theme creation: $2000AUD
includes purpose-built fields based on only what you need
- Custom post type creation/integration $200AUD each
for entire admin sections that need to be built by me during development
- Ecommerce shop: $500AUD
- Event calendar: $200AUD
using The Events Calendar
Each additional bit of functionality you require will be modularised based on how long it’ll take me to integrate in a professional and seamless manner with the rest of the website.
Add up Design and Development – and that is how much your website will probably cost from concept to go-live.
Search Engine Optimisation fees:
- The first step for any new SEO job is an SEO report, which will cost $80AUD.
I take your website and request very seriously, and generating a report takes a lot of time; time that I must charge for.
- Provided that I built your website, all SEO work/changes are billed at $60AUD/hr. If I didn’t build your website, I can do an SEO report for you ($80AUD), but I cannot implement the changes. You are free to take the report and recommendations back to your existing developer to implement, or you can work with me on creating a new website, which will take SEO into consideration from the very beginning.
If you want to try generating your own SEO report, check out my SEO Audit template here.
I just want advice at this stage:
Can do! My consultancy fee is $80AUD/hr if you just want to chat about how to do something you want to make for yourself, SEO considerations, etc.
I just want free advice:
Don’t we all! This is where I go for free advice: google.com.au
Ready to get serious? good. Let’s do this thing:
Why do I need this information?
Because websites – good websites, made and maintained by a professional with over 20 years industry experience – are important to me.
And I am finding myself in high demand. I have had periods where my queue for new development timeframes occurred up to 6 months in the future. I am asked for new website quotes on almost a daily basis, some of which fall through when the client realises that I will be charging money for my services.
During our working relationship I will spend a lot of time talking to you about your requirements to build a better website with you – but only if you value what I can offer. I do not offer my services at the expense some others in my industry do, but there still will be a cost for my services. If in doubt of my abilities, please view any of my case studies and read what my clients have to say.
If you are still reading – thank you for valuing my industry and expertise. It means a lot to me. Please submit the information on the form and we will talk soon. Together we will be able to make something brilliant.