“The Self-Sufficient Business”
The Self-Sufficient Business Module puts you in control of your content, so you can update it whenever and however you like.
You will get a custom-branded WordPress website, including a contact form and social media integration, with training and support inclusive until handover. If you need any extra support or training after handover, it’s just billed at my regular hourly rate (price available on request).
With this module, I want you to be happy not only with the look, but also with using and updating your final product for yourself. I want you to feel comfortable making changes to text, positioning images, and publishing blog posts. All training and support is done over email, so that you have a permanent record of every step and instruction I’ve sent you. If required, I can provide a usage guide during the handover phase, so you can print it out and refer to it whenever you need to.
This module includes:
- organisation of domain, if none exists(cost is invoiced to you, but I process it on your behalf),
- website hosting (cost invoiced to you, but I can set it up (I recommend SiteGround)),
- design of a templated website (no page number restriction),
- coding of the templated website using WordPress – which includes a blog,
- integration of any existing social media services,
- a contact us form,
- email support and training until handover to you,
- email address setup and forwarders (if this is a new domain),
- Google webmaster tools and analytics integration (with an explanation of why this is needed, during the process).
Prices vary based on requirements, however the entire process is modularised – prices are based on the number of unique template types needed, and any specific functionality. I can give you an estimate fairly quickly if you send me your requirements using my Quote form.
If you want to use an existing WordPress theme with a couple of tweaks by me to brand it your way, it will greatly reduce the cost (as look/design takes the most time). So, ask about it and I’ll send you some links to free themes that we can change a little to match your business.