The Stable Footing
This startup module is ideal for customers wanting to have their own website presence, but who don’t need to update the details very often.
Stable Footing is just what it says on the tin; a starting point for your new domain.
This website model suits a range of clients, from those who simply will never have time to make edits themselves, to clients whose website details are static.
The Stable Footing module includes:
- organisation of domain purchase, if none exists (cost is invoiced to you, but I process it on your behalf),
- website hosting (cost invoiced to you, but I can set it up),
- design of a 3-page website, optimised to work responsively (includes text content, images, video embeds, google map embed). The three pages are usually Home, Our Services, and Contact,
- email address setup and forwarders (if this is a new domain),
- Google webmaster tools and analytics integration (with an explanation of why this is needed, during the process).
Approx $1900 (domain and hosting costs pending)
After go-live, any changes you want me to do will be charged at an hourly rate.