Sometimes there’s some links that are just so odd they warrant their own post, to highlight their oddness.
- Did you know, you can pretend to be a dinosaur for a year in exchange for a house? Screw you, mortgage! I mean, RAWR!
- The interwebs exploded as i09 reported there was a Firefly movie being made and nobody from the original was involved. Luckily, it was a case of a reporter getting their facts wrong, and the creators were simply inspired by Firefly.
- How’s about a nice can of Fresh Air From Prague?
- Or, hows about a nice glass of AC/DC wine.. (?!?)
- Science confirms what web designers have been saying all along – that IE users are stupider people. It’s determined to be a hoax within a day, but the verdict still stands.
- And who needs Voltron, when you can have a Meowtron instead?